THe Lone Apsara

THe Lone Apsara

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A follower !!

I have happened to find an excellent artist from India who worked with a friend of my son on another movie. He had posted some sketches of the movie that my son will be starting up later this year. I commented on his sketches and we have been writing back and forth ever since.
It is exciting for me because I have found someone from that area of the world that I love and who may be able to get across more of my stories but in another art form. I am excited to be working with him even in this little way but I know it will be a blessing to know I have a new friend who has a love for art in it's many forms whether it be movies, sketching and or books. I am going down off the coast of Brunswick today to one of the islands to do a photo shoot for my book cover for when it's needed. The weather is clearing and I can feel the heat already.

No comments:

Post a Comment