THe Lone Apsara

THe Lone Apsara

Monday, April 25, 2011

Driving and Plotting... or is that Plotting while Driving...

Well it's my day off, I just got back from running errands and boy it's rough when I am in one of these writing moods... Plotting while driving isn't something I like to do and no matter what I do to clear my brain while driving it's there, characters and scenes jumping up in front of me...
I am excited because this next book, if it goes the way I want it will be even better then the first. That's why I don't want to rush it. The next part in this book is a royal wedding. I can remember the planning that went on for first the engagement ceremony for my daughter Megan and Mean and then a month later for their wedding. I thought, and may have voiced it "And I thought the engagement planning was bad, a wedding in a months time, this is going to kill me." I think Mean's mother said the same thing. Though really I didn't do much compared to Megan who was handling the brunt of everything. Well in my book a wedding is going to happen and it's a royal wedding so I will be the wedding planner. For this wedding I am using anything I can get my hands on plus my daughter Megan and son-in-law Mean will be helping me and already are. They are a blessing! When talking to Megan yesterday she was out and about looking for books on anything she could find to help that if she does find she will bring with her when she comes in June.
So now that I have had my lunch of Greek yogurt I will get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment