THe Lone Apsara

THe Lone Apsara

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Planning of a Royal Wedding...

No, this isn't about The Wedding that the whole world watched yesterday, with me included but the Royal Wedding that will take place in Cambodia in the 2nd book. I am starting my wedding planner job, bought a wedding magazine, will be consulting designers (Not really)for the gown that will be worn at night. The ceremony will be all traditional Cambodian so only traditional gowns will be worn during the day. There will be quite the extensive wedding guest list. Not only will the current King of Cambodia be invited but other members of that royal family and the King-Father, King Norodom Sihanouk. Pou Khlaing will head up the list of Cambodian A listers and then there will be Cambodian Dignitaries and then foreign dignitaries and royals .
I hope you all don't mind all the little hints and sneak peaks at the second book. I am loving this next book... I think the crowning jewel or piece de resistance of this book will be either the invasion of the Cham up the Mekong and the Tonle Sap to sack ancient Angkor Wat or the wedding.
Ok, no more hints...
Back to work then yard work

4 comments:

  1. Dear Cousin, The beautiful image above is so full of sacred geometry, I must refer you to www.theresonanceproject.org and Nassim Haramein's work. I just attended a seminar with him last weekend in California. See YouTube and or his DVD The Black Whole for more. He's created the only GUT (grand unified theory) that works and has connected the geometry to ancient symbols. Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Also see www.technologyofgod.com for Aleya Annaton's novel based on Nassim's work. Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, www.thetechnologyofgod.com. Not yet released but in your genre. Will

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Will, so good to see you on here!! Glad you found it :-)
    I hope all is well.
    Hope you got a chance to read the rest of the blog.
    Once Brendan got me going on this book I haven't let up. I had a lot of time to write BUT am back to work full time as a case worker with special needs.
    Now I am working on the 2nd book and just figured out finally about the 3rd book, who the King will be and the basis for the story. So I am pretty happy about that, just need more time to write. Also going back to school Plus to get licensed to be a MED TECH.
    Well need to go, BUT thanks for the info :-)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete